Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

First Day in Brisbane

Beautiful scenery from outside our window

The first day in Brisbane was really nerve shattering for both of us! My Hubby and I didn't know what to expect. We safely landed in Brisbane International Airport on Thursday, 25th March 2010. We were lucky that our friend (Anni & Hubby Hj Zil) had agreed to pick both of us from the Airport. They are both really nice couple!!! They showed us around my campus, School of Medicine, University of Queensland and some of the housing areas nearby the campus.

First in our checklist is to look for a good housing unit to rent. But for the time being, we need a place to stay. We are so lucky that one of my friends house is empty as she is gone back to Brunei today. It is a one bedroom unit appartment. Anni & many other Bruneians are also staying here. I'm very much impressed with the neighbourhood, we were told there are about more than 10 units in this neighbourhood rented out by Bruneians. Good!! My parents won't feel lonely when they are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment