Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

I'm a Royal Mum

Tuesday, 3 August 2010


I'm a Royal Mum, not because i'm married to a Royalty but simply because i gave birth to a beautiful Princess at the Royal Brisbane Woman Hospital (RBWH). The hospital came up with a good initiative to honour all mothers who gave birth at the hospital by enlisting their names on one of the hospital's wall, hence they came up with "The Royal Mums Honour Wall". The Honour Wall was officially unveiled at RBWH on Friday 8 May 2009 and is being displayed at the Maternity Ward (see photo below).


The Honour Wall will be updated at least once a year to include all newly registered Royal Mums and any new births. The Honour Wall currently consists of 28 panels listing the names of all registered Royal Mums in alphabetical order. After each name are the years that the mother gave birth at the Royal. Like in my case, it will be listed as "Siti Rohaiza Ahmad, 2010".

I came to know about this Honour Wall when i walked pass this banner at the RBWH entrance, so i registered myself in immediately and hopefully i can see my name after the next update.

No comments:

Post a Comment