Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Cuddles

Monday, 22 November 2010

Little Princess' 25th Blogpost:

I love to cuddle. Cuddle is best!! Here are some of my exclusive cuddly photos collection. Enjoy!

Daddy gives the best cuddle + feed at the same
 time

Mommy's cuddle is the most comforting of all..
Lets go now Mommy, i'm gonna be late for my appointment!

 
Granpa's first cuddle - a bit shaky at the
begining, i had to calm him down (see
myhand trying to calm Grampa)..

Granma's loving touch makes it hard  for
me to resist to sleep

Aunty Nadia giving me a motherly
cuddle.. She loves to kiss me :)
This arabic style lady is Aunty Roslynn.
 I like her dress. She is so loving!
Cuddle with Aunty Aimi... uwwaaaa...
so nice, make me want to sleep..
a wee bit longer please..
Aunty Hani's warm cuddle makes me
sleepy even more... i wish she can
cuddle me till morning..

No comments:

Post a Comment