Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

'First Class' in Gold Class

Monday, 6 June 2011

Lots of new exciting movies are coming out this and next month too. I'm eagerly waiting for the screening of the Harry Potter and Transformer. The latest movie I watched solo was X-Men - First Class. For the first time, I had a go with the Gold Class seats cinema at the Westfield Chermside. The Gold Class is more of like a first class cabin when you go on the aeroplane. The seat was soft, big and comfy too! It has an electronic leg and back rest adjustment. Cool isn't.

There was also a lounge outside the cinema for a cup of coffee or event lunch. In the Gold Class cinema, we are allowed to get some hot food like chips etc, but we have to buy it from the bar there. I didn't order any, too much eating might made me feel sleepy. You must be wondering, how much is the ticket? Its AUD$25. Oh yeah, this latest movie by X-men was first class! I love it! The earlier movie of X-men was actually among a few first movies that I watched with my husband too and that was when we were still in England. Oh yeah, 2 special people are coming to town this week. Guess who?



No comments:

Post a Comment