Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Lunch at Gazebo

Thursday, 27 May 2010

My first trimester is over, my second is well under way, and for some reason, i'm feeling a bit energetic, i've probably got my energy back. This is a good time to hang out with friends. I want to live it up before the baby arrives about 17 weeks from now.

One of our couple neighbours, Annie and Hubby invited us over for a lunch at the gazebo last Sunday. Thanks a lot Annie, all the best with your  PhD presentation in June! The main dish for the lunch was Ayam Penyet. Soup noodle (Soto) was also served. Delicious!! Annie's friend, i'm not sure what her name is, also brought some beautifully decorated cup cakes, which she got from the South Bank. My tummy was happily accepting all the foods, i guess that's a good sign!! Maybe my baby loved it!! I loved it!! I'm sure Hubby would have loved it too!!

Enjoy the photos that i took that day!

        
   
.

No comments:

Post a Comment