Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Saturday Market

Saturday, 22 May 2010

This morning, mum and i went to the Saturday open-air market, which is selling varieties of food & other stuffs just near our apartment. Few months ago, my morning sickness made me hesitant to go out in the open-air because at that time i was very uncomfortable with all the smell. My morning sickness has been gone since 3 weeks ago and I feel much better and ready to go out and explore the market. Today was actually my first time that I really shop around the market. I was so surprised with some of the prices - cheap. Most of the vegetables are much cheaper than those in big supermarket. We bought various types of vegetables and fruits.

Mum got herself some fuji apples. Very sweet!
Winter is coming very soon. I bought some new thicker socks for mum and dad.
   
We also bought some red & white onions, cucumber, sweet tomatoes, lemon grass and others..

 
Woven jackets on sale as well.

Mum got herself a cup of original Australian coffee. She loves it!
A man performing some peculiar instruments - maybe some authentic local instrument!! Lovely music, love it!!

 
  
Some other stuffs also sold there..

No comments:

Post a Comment