Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

First Year Confirmation Talk

Monday, 21st August 2011



Today I gave a very important presentation as part of my PhD. It is my confirmation seminar so that I can enter into my 2nd year of PhD. The aim of this presentation was to show that I understand what my research is all about and also know what my plans are for my whole PhD. As part of this, I also have to send in 40 pages literature review of my PhD project. I was very nervous but I think it went fine. I got a lot of feedback on my review on how to improve. The next plan was for me to write up in greater details my actual projects experiments that I need to do and show this to the committee in November. That will be a good practice for me to improve on my writing and literature reading skills too.

No comments:

Post a Comment