Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Science Week at QIMR

Thursday, 16th August 2011

Recently QIMR (my lab where I work) held a science week. Several activities were organized during that week. My colleagues and I recently joined a Science Trivia games, we manage to get 4th out of 8th place. I think we did pretty good. Honestly, the question was quite hard for me! I didnt know any of the answer hehe.. But at least I learn something and general knowledge that night too. We called our team the 'Iron Man' because we are from the iron metabolism research group.

Another activity was Science cake stall. People in the labs were invited to bake anything they want to represent 'Science' theme. They were many creative designs of cake and cupcakes too. I also joined in, I made small ginger bread men in white and blue lab coats. Blue lab coats represents those working  with radioactive. Too photos of the various stuffs baked by the people in the lab. 




No comments:

Post a Comment