Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Subnasal O2 Graduation

Wednesday, 19 January 2010

Little Rania's 28th Blogpost:

Hi Daddy.. Look at me on my graduation day!!

It has been a very wonderful week for me this week. I had a fantastic sleep without tubes last night. Mommy told me that Daddy was also watching me through the webcam from Brunei. Being watched by Daddy, i managed to maintain a consistent saturation of above 97%.  It was a different feeling for me without the tube on my face. It felt really great! Never had a better sleep like last night.

Today, Mommy and Grandma brought me to my appointment with the respiratory doctor, Dr Alan Isle. He was really happy with my progress and the results from the oximetry test was really good. Good news!! He said that i i was ready and didn't have to put on the subnasal tubes! Yeay! Mommy and Daddy were really happy with the news. I wish Daddy was here to celebrate with me.

What do you think of my new look? My cheek is now easily available for kisses too! Come and get me!!HeHe...

No comments: