Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Our Hari Raya Styles

Monday, 5th September 2011

This year Eid is very special for me and my husband, because we have our lovely daughter to celebrate with. One thing I really wanted to do is to wear same colour of Baju Kurong and Baju Melayu for my husband. Took photos of the various Hari Raya collections that we have this year. All of it are my favourite, I especially love seeing my daughter in Baju Kurong. She doesn't complain at all, she looks comfortable and can sleep in it. All of these clothes that we wore were custom-made from different places of tailor shops. Sadly, today is my last here in Brunei to celebrate eid with my family. I really dont want to go, but my work is calling me! Planning to come back during a long break in December, my daughter probably able to walk too around that time.

First Day of Eid

Second Day of Eid

Third Day of Eid

No comments:

Post a Comment