Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Welcome Back DPMM FC

Friday, 16 December 2011

I just heard great news that Brunei's national football team, DPMM FC will be back in action next year! They missed the whole year of football matches last year due to some issues, which I believed now has been resolved! Yeay! I will not be able to watch the matches though because I am still studying here in Australia. But I will continously give them moral support from here. I am sure DPMM FC have a lot of fans on Facebook, that will keep me updated all the time! I have a couple of photos that I took in some of the matches that I went 2 years ago. 2 years ago DPMM FC became champion of the S-League 2009, hubby and I manage to catch a photo with the trophy and one of the player too, Sairol Sahari. Good Luck DPMM FC! I hope you will do well in the upcoming Singapore League! We will support you all the way.

With the official handbook of DPMM FC
Team Photo
With the S League Cup and one of the player, Sairol Sahari
In the middle of the match :)


No comments:

Post a Comment