Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Project Runaway

Monday, 30 May 2011

Do you know the program called Project Runaway? Myself and Grandma are up to something fun these days! Grandma just bought her new gadget, a Singer Overlocker. It was her dream to buy that machine! Got it for her as a gift for mother's day and belated birthday gift too. She really deserve that gift after all she has done for me here in Brisbane.

Back to our project matter, we are going to make her Baju Kurong and a dress. Grandma will be in-charged of making the patterns, and sewing the actual Baju. My job will be to put on some beads on them. I never actually put beads on any my own clothes before, I guess this is kinda experimental for me! There are plenty of designs that I can follow online too. Will see how it goes!



No comments:

Post a Comment