Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

A Walk at Roma Street Parkland

Tuesday, 17 May 2011

My first year PhD confirmation is coming very soon. This is compulsory for all research students. Been busy trying to read all the relevant articles. I have to prepare 40 pages of robust literature review as well as a 30 minutes presentation. Should I be scared? I try not to!! Hehe. Talked to other people who has done it too. Some advices were just to keep myself updated with all the available research papers available in my field of work. Sounds fun isn't? Hehe.

Anyway, in need of some time out and relaxing walk! I've always wanted to go solo walk to Roma Street Parkland. It was my first time to go there too. The scenery was very beautiful and I took a couple of photos of some of the areas. The location of this park is actually not that far from our home, just a couple of stops. My husband love gardening so much too, I think he will also love to see this place.







No comments:

Post a Comment