Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Rania's First Bday Celebration

Sunday, 31st July 2011

The initial plan was for my parents and Rania to go by themselves back to Brunei. However, at the last minute I decided to come along to help her settle her stuffs back home. My husband didnt know I was coming back, he was very surprised to see me at the airport. But I'm glad that I could see my other family members too. Rania's birthday was on the 8th of July 2011. At the last minute, we've decided to organize her party at our place in Jerudong. It was a last minute plan, that everything was done in a rush. But so happy that we manage to get Sugarban to cater our event too. We have special guess coming to her party too, Barney! Sugarban also organize some games as part of the birthday party package. We managed to pull it off! Rania got lots of gifts and toys from her cousins, lucky girl! Thanks to family who came to our event and also for all her wonderful gifts.




No comments:

Post a Comment