Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Happy Ramadhan

Tuesday, 2nd August 2011


Today is the first of Ramadhan in Brisbane as well as those in Brunei too. I'm currently in Brisbane. The rest of my family including my parents and Baby Rania are all back in Brunei. I also went back to help her settle there. She seemed to be doing alright. As for me, I'm not so sure.. I think you can guess. Anyway, happy Ramadhan to all those that has been following this blog. My baby daughter is doing just fine. She's all grown up now. Being able to sit on her own. She also able to grab onto furniture trying to stand. She's also a crawling expert now. She is a very brave girl, I must say. Before I came back to Brisbane, I'm so happy that I'm able to catch her doing all this things too. Oh dear, how I miss her sooo much. She is taking her solids food like a pro. Already had a taste of chicken and meat too. Oh yeah, she is currently 10 months corrected age. We stayed in touch almost everyday actually on Worldfon and Facetime too.

No comments:

Post a Comment