Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Getting Ready For Home

Tuesday, 2 November 2010

Little Princess Rania's 23rd Post:

Daddy managed to successfully bottle feed me without my face turning blue. He discovered a way to feed me using bottle in a correct posture. Thanks Daddy! Once i have mastered bottle feeding, that woud only means i'm one step away from going home.. Yeay!

Mommy is very much excited of me going home. Mommy and Daddy told me that they have almost got everything sorted out except for a bassinet and a pram. Daddy hasn't been going anywhere since he got here last Saturday. Today, they let Aunt jennifer to do my 12 noon feed while they went out to look for those two items. And they found...

an i-Spin Pram from Mother Care

and.. a Bassinet from Fisher Price
Mommy is so excited that she also prepared my ''going home'' clothes. Mommy and Daddy bought this dress for me from the Mothercare London, UK even before they got married - for me!! They knew i was coming.. So sweet of Mommy and Daddy! It feels so nice to be loved by that much. I love Mummy and Daddy!! Isn't it cute? Mommy and many other baby nurses loves it. HeHeHe..

No comments:

Post a Comment