Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Happy Birthday Mom!

Saturday, 13 November 2010

Happy birthday to beloved mom-in-law!! My eldest brother-in-law, Hj Sufri planned a surprise birthday celebration for Mom at his house at Salambigar. Everyone from my Hubby's family side was there except me because i'm in Australia, but i will always be closed at heart! Love you Mom! I feel really touched when I saw the big family photo. Hubby's family has been a great company. Can't wait for Rania to join them in Brunei.

Hubby was just back from Penang for a workshop and managed to stop by to attend her party. He managed to get a hand bag for her from the airport in Penang. Hope you enjoy the "Sembonia" handbag from Rania and us!! We pray that Allah will give her good health. Amin!



No comments:

Post a Comment