Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Dreaming of Daddy

Friday, 12 November 2010

Rania's 24th Blogpost:


It has been almost a week since my return home. Being at home is very different compared to hospital. I've been keeping Mommy, Grandma and Grandpa very busy. I'm a little Princess, remember? I need all the attention! HaHaHa. However, Daddy has to go back to Brunei during midnight on the day i got discharged on Sunday the 7th. It was very sad, because i didn't get the chance to spend the night with him at home, but Daddy promised to come back at the end of this week!

I sleep much better at home. I noticed that somebody is always there watching over me. Sometimes I get a bit crossed, just because I need my tank to be filled with Mommy's milk! I get hungry quite a lot actually. At night I woke up and cry for food every 2 to 3 hours. Mommy's very good at waking up everytime she hear me cry. Sometimes i made false cries, i wasn't really crying, just having a night dream, wanting to be picked up by Daddy, but as soon as i woke up, i went back to sleep again. HeHeHe..

Everything is going so well at home! Thanks for the continous support everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment