Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Childhood Resemblance

Tuesday, 14 December 2010

Cute little Princess' 27th Blogspot:
 
1984: Family photo taken when celebrating Daddy's b'day.
I definitely got my good looks from my Daddy (center) - who
by the way loves to cuddle, just like me!!  
1987: Family photo where Mommy is the one with the
cute little smile (left), very chubby, just like me.. I definitely 
got my cute looks from my Mommy!!

I have been thinking to find out where i got my looks from. Many people think that i got most of my looks from my Daddy. But it is really difficult to be 100 percent positive right. So i have a better idea, the best way to really find out is to compare my looks with how Mommy and Daddy looked like at their childhood. Really classic but i think that is a fair comparison. Mommy and Daddy were so cute when they were little, just look at them in the photos - aren't they adorable?? 

Hmmm.. even after taking a good look at the childhood photos, it is still hard to say, i think i got my good looks from Daddy and my cuteness from Mommy. Overall, i think i got most of my looks from Daddy, Mommy, Daddy??!! I cannot make up my mind really, what do you expect, i'm just a 5 months old girl. HeHe. Lets be fair, lets say i got my looks from the two most amazing person in my life, Mommy and Daddy. Love you Mommy, Daddy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment