Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Tummy Play Time

Saturday, 4 December 2010

Little Princess' 26th Blogpost:

Hi Daddy.. Look at me!! This is for you Daddy!!

After hearing my physiotheraphist advising Mommy to let me have lots of tummy time, i have been doing as much tummy time as i could lately. Of course, i couldn't do it without Mommy helping me around. Today, I made a bit of progress, i moved myself slightly forward. I managed to hold my head straight up while on my tummy!! But just for a little while, of course! It is quite a big progress for a little girl like me!!

I think practice is all what i need, lots and lots of them. Mommy took a couple of photos while I was trying to show off my skills. HeHeHe.

Learning to play on tummy is really hard work! But I know one day I will be a pro! Daddy, please come back and train me with my tummy play time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment