Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Ekka in Brisbane 2011

Saturday, 20 August 2011

Ekka is a yearly event in Brisbane calendar, organized every August. What is it about? Ekka consists of attractions such as rides, games to win stuffed toys, performances by Australian artists, selling well knownmerchandises and chocolates at cheaper price etc. We went last year and had great time. This year we didnt want to miss it for the world! Our main objective was to win a big stuffed toy for Princess Rania.

We managed to win big Elmo for her! My husband did the work, I just cheered and gave him motivation. I think the game was pretty difficult, but my husband knows the technique very well. 






I also bought Rania's Dora the Explorer merchandises too which includes travel bag, bag pack, umbrella etc all for $25.

No comments:

Post a Comment