Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Sea Treasures

Wednesday, 31st August 2011




Today me and my husband brought Rania to the water village to see her other grandma there. She was very brave today and looked like she enjoyed the bumpy boat ride. It was also a bonus for her to see the various kind of 'sea treasures'! I'm not talking about gold or diamonds, I'm talking about interesting seafood that we can eat! I myself personally love prawns and some types of fish. My father in-law just got back from fishing somewhere in the Brunei sea and brought back a lot of prawns for him to sell. It was a very productive caught too! Before he sell them at the fish market, he would seperate them based on their sizes because the price would be different. Income from selling different kinds of seafood is very good too. When Rania grow up, I hope she will be hardworking like both of Grandpas and able to stand on her own. When you work hard, you'll earn more and live happilly. Just a simple saying but means a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment