Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Rania Rocks!

Friday, 18 February 2011

Rania had an eye test last week with Dr Gole at the Royal Children Hospital. It was just a follow-up appointment to check whether she might need glasses or not. I'm so glad that so far, she doesn't need glasses! When I was there I saw a couple of young children wearing thick glasses. I was told that babies that are born premature and were on oxygen may require glasses when they are much younger. Her next follow-up appointment will be in July this year. From my point of view, I think her eyes are all good. She can see me waved at here about 200 meters away! Believe me she can! One thing, the eye doctor initially had a lot of difficulty to see her iris because she has really dark eyes!! But she was a brave little girl, way the go Princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment