Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration
Sunday, 20 February 2011

Princess Rania's 30th Blogpost

Today I'm about 4 months corrected age already. I'm getting taller and bigger day by day! There's a lot of things that I can do now, which I have never done before. My head control is getting much stronger. I'm enjoying my tummy time more than before especially when there is a lot of colourful and interesting toys infront of me! While on my tummy, I'm able to do some mini push-ups too. Mommy with Granny's get really excited when they saw me doing that too hehe. I like to look at colourful toys too, Mommy would hold them infront of me and let me look at it and follow it visually, it was eazy peezy! Hehe.

I like to laugh and smile too especially when anyone picked me up. I love to go out the balcony these days. A lot of interesting stuffs to see out there, the trees, birds, cars, clouds! Very interesting to me! I'm also able to roll over from my tummy to my back, it was quite an easy skill to do. I'm still yet to learn to roll from my back to tummy. I think it is a bit hard, but someday I will, getting there! I'm now also able to hold small cute toys. For the big toys, I like to bat and laugh at them. I like it when people talk to me too, eventhough I dont understand them, I would respond by making small noises too. Seemed like I've been having a good time at home! Can't wait for daddy to come to Brisbane and teach me new things. I haven't mention before, that I have a very cool dad!





2 comments:

  1. Hi Cutie Pie!

    Daddy miss you so much!! Look at how much you've grown! Alhamdulillah, such a miracle thing that now you can hold your own bottle, toy and suck your cute little thumb. HeHe..

    Always thinking of you baby! Happy 7 months birthday!

    Happiest Daddy in the whole wide world!

    ReplyDelete