Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Headbands and Flowers

Saturday, 26 February 2011

Headbands and Flowers for babies are becoming a trend lately. I went for a search for nice ones in the Brisbane city center last week but I just couldn't get hold of the nice ones. You can also get some really nice ones in facebook sold buy some local companies in Brunei. But I think I prefer to get it here from Brisbane, so that I can let her wear them right away! I manage to get a couple of cute and pretty ones online! And it is hand-made by a very skill-full Australian lady. Here are some photos of our little model trying out her new headbands and flowers too. I'm also going to request for the shop to custom-made one for Rania's special ceremony back home in Brunei.



No comments:

Post a Comment