Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Wheel of Brisbane

Friday, 4 February 2011

It has been a very busy week for me in the lab. But I feel very happy because I managed to get a lot of work done over the week. Granma and Granpa with Aunty Sija and Uncle Alwis were at home  most of the time accompanying Princess Rania while i was working.

It was time for me to enjoy the weekend! Sis Sija, her Hubby and i went to the City of Brisbane using the public transportation, the bus. I think they enjoyed the bus ride. We went strolling around the city center and around South Bank area. The three of us also went onto the infamous ride in Brisbane, The Wheel of Brisbane. That was actually our first time on the wheel, even Hubby hasn't been on it yet. It was scary at first, but it was quite fun in the end. The ride was about 10 minutes and went around 4 times. Interesting because there was also some radio commentators in the capsule telling us about the surrounding views. It was fun! I managed to capture a couple of photos from the capsule.

No comments:

Post a Comment