Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Activities in the Ward

Wednesday, 7 July 2010

Since I'm on bed rest, there's nothing much that I can do. Few days ago hubby bought the USB internet for me to surf in the ward room. That really helps to keep my boredom away :). Apart from internet surfing, we tried to make my stay in the hospital more interesting. Hubby bought $200 worth of scrapbook items including the magazine and dvd. We learn how to make a scrapbook more interesting by looking at some ideas in the internet as well. Oh yeah, the scrapbook will contain my pregnancy experience, photo of my baby bump, bed rest experience and of course will also contain photos of our lovely baby. It is still work in progress, but the wheels are turning slowly, but surely. Apart from scrapbooking, hubby also bought some puzzles book (which mum likes to play!), story books, upword board games and picture puzzles. Took some photos of our activities.. Check it out :)

   
    
    
    
    

No comments:

Post a Comment