Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Going Home

Sunday, 11 July 2010


After spending 25 days at the hospital, I was discharged today. Dr prescribed me some antibiotics to keep away all the bad infections. Dr actually offer to prescribe some oral contraceptives or injections for family planning. However, taking those were not an option for us because me and hubby are fully aware of the long term consequences.

Anyway, I wasn't sure what I'm feeling at the moment. Rania will be spending quite a long time in the NICU. But she will be under the care of expert. As for us, we will be visiting her everyday. Actualy, I really miss her kicking in my tummy. It was the most beautiful experience I ever felt. All that we can do now is to pray for her quick recovery and exit from the NICU. What is wonderful at the moment is that, I'm finally a Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment