Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

After Birth Do's and Dont's

Thursday, 15 July 2010

Now that I'm settled at home, i've started to eat some traditional medicine (De'Folia) for speedy recovery. My parents and mom in-law told me about some of the do's and don't for those who just gave birth. Some of the do's are to drink lots of warm water, to stay away from cold winds, to keep body warm using portable water pack etc. Some of the don'ts include not to stand for too long, not to do long walking, not to hit our foot (esp our toe) against anything hard. Our elderly believed that it might lead to more bleeding and could get really dangerous.

Oh today, dad is coming back to Brisbane. He arrived at 6am this morning. He brought a piece of specially made slimming cloth to wrap around my stomach area like a big belt. I'm also applying some hot lotion before putting the which contains lime, cinnamon, champor, ginger extract etc on my tummy area. Some women don't like wearing them because it is very tight and might get uncomfortable and hot (because of the lotion). I believed that this belt and lotion help to reduce that fat aroung the tummy...hehe. It works really well so far and i've noticed some differences already.

No comments:

Post a Comment