Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Good News

Monday, 19 July 2010

Rania's gestational age today is 27 weeks exactly. Today is her day 12 in the Nursery. First thing that I did during the morning visit was to talk to the doctor and asked about her head scan result (which was done on day 10). It was a very good news, her head scan was normal! Alhamdulillah. Another great news is that her lungs shows a lot of improvement too. Overall, she was making good progress. I felt very relieved and immdiately inform Rania's Daddy. She was pretty active in the morning, kicking away her cute lil' pillow. As usual I read Princess Rania's diary infront of her. I'm also planning to read her some short stories. Manage to make lots of milk for her today. Rania's been feeding the expressed milk really well. My lil' princess will grow bigger in no time! She is now taking 4mls every 2hrs instead of every 3hrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment