Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Bubuk Hide & Seek

Saturday, 24 April 2010

I was talking with Hubby on the phone quite a lot today. On average, we talk about 3 hrs every day. I'm glad he got alot of things done today like renew my car road tax, book ticket for his trip here (yeay!), spent 2 hrs at Fitness JPMC etc. I wish I could accompany him doing all those things.

Hubby told me something funny about Bubuk today. Bubuk went missing sometime around mid-day and was nowhere to be found anywhere in the house. There was no sign of him until it was late about half past seven when Hubby started to get really worried. He looked everywhere. Guess where he was? He was on our bed in our master bedroom. We always had our door locked so that Bubuk wouldn't enter. But there he was sleeping on our bed when Hubby found him. Below is the photo of him caught red-handed pampering him self on our silky swade duvey cover. Hehe. Bad boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment