Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Landscaping Nursery

Wednesday, 14 April 2010

We made a short trip to a local landscaping nursery in the suburb where we are staying. It is quite convenient, just a 5 minutes drive away from home. Dad was very exited to have found that such nursery exists here. We bought 3 plants (kalamansi famously known as limau kesturi, ixora in malay known as sianta merah & tomato), 4 plastic pots and plates and 300g general fertilizers. Mum was excited too, she said she is looking forward for the limau kesturi and the tomatoes to yield its fruits..


They sell all sorts of other stuffs as well. Hubby managed to take some photos of the nursery. I was tempted to buy the strawberry plant but i will wait till winter season come because strawberries usually will grow in cold temperature environment.


    

1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    Feel free to visit this site ... garden makeover brisbane

    ReplyDelete