Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

My Own Workstation Finally

Wednesday, 21 April 2010

I finally got my own work station and immediately made full use of it. Today I've started some serious laboratory work. I was demonstrated on how to disect a mice for analysis. Sounds yucky, but I think it is worthed once we can get the results, it is afterall for the benefit of human kind. Feels scary at first and worried that I might not be able to take lunch just now. But I did finished my packed lunch, I guess I'm adapted to it already. I deliberately didn't want to share any photos of it as i thought that might be abit inappropriate. Oh yeah i managed to take a photo of my working station, where I will spend most of my time reading journals etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment