Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Nasi Katok

Tuesday, 20th April 2010

Last night I was talking to hubby on the phone and he said he was going to get himself some Nasi Katok for dinner. Suddenly, I felt like having some too. I asked our lovely neighbour, Kak Yati, on where I can get dried chillies for making the sambal. She then kindly offered some of his dried chillies for us to make it. Hehe. Thanks a lot Kak Yati :). Meanwhile, for the Nasi Katok, Mum did most of the job actually. I just helped to chop the onions and blend them up. I also help marinating the chicken for frying. Overall, my tummy felt really happy now, my craving for Nasi Katok is fulfilled :). Thanks Mommy! Oh yeah thanks dad for helping with making the rice part. Hehehe.


Nasi Katok, satu!

No comments:

Post a Comment