Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Queensland University Student Card

Thursday, 15 April 2010

I finally got my student card printed. It took me quite sometime to get all the administrative works out of the way before my student card is approved and made. The whole week this week for me has been very buzy! I didn't have time socializing with neighbour at all! I had to spend my weekdays at University doing familiarization on my work scope and settling down at my new office.


Parking our car at the University is not easy. They have designated parking areas for visitors and students. You cannot just park anywhere you want. In fact the Uni deliberately allocates limited parking space in the area because they are discouraging visitors using private cars to park their car there. Parking fees are pre-paid, they call it "Pay & dispaly", which means you have to pay for how long you would like and then display the reipt on your dashboard like in the photo below. It would state in the receipt the expiry time of your parking slot. You have to know exactly what time you have paid your parking until because the last thing you want is to get yourself a ticket (a fine!).

No comments:

Post a Comment