Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Happy 100th Day!!

Saturday, 16 October 2010

Today, little Princess Rania is celebrating her 100th day! This also means it has been 100 days that she is in the Neonatal Intensive and Special Care Unit, RBWH. What a journey it has been for her. Mommy and Daddy so proud of you little one!!

As of today, her weight is 2760g. It has been a true miracle that our little girl has reached this weight, from her original birth weight of 500 grams. One of the baby nurses told me yesterday that there has been a card being distributed around the unit for Rania's 100th day celebration. Looking forward in receiving that soon, it will be very interesting to see what is written in that card.
I have not been feeling well since yesterday, so i'm not able to visit little princess today. I only dropped by to send her milk. I hope I can get better soon, so that I can visit and give her cuddle. Missing hubby so much at the moment. I wish he is here to prepare my medicines, cook soup, make hot milo and tugged me into bed. :(

Hope to see him soon. Rania and i are missing you a lot Hunny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment