Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Safe Sleeping for Babies

Wednesday, 20 October 2010

Princess Rania's 19th blogpost:

In RBWH, there are several guidelines in terms of safe sleeping for babies. I have been practicing them since I was transferred to an open cot. I think it is a very serious matter in order to prevent sudden infant death (SID). In summary, babies like myself have to sleep on our back, never expose us to tobacco smoke and our head must not be covered by any means (pillows, soft toys etc). Check out the link above to find out more.

Baby nurses at the RBWH suggested Mommy that i started using a sleeping bag. Mommy bought me one from the shop last week. Just few days ago, Grandma decided to make one (see photo below - blue) for me too! Thanks Granma!!. I think it is very comfortable for me and I can move very easily too. Good for my muscle development. Thanks Mommy and Grandma!! I'm so lucky to have Mommy and Granma!!

Daddy bought me a baby pillow from Brunei with pinholes that helps prevent suffocation. He is coming next week, looking forward to surprise Daddy of my new look!! Thanks Daddy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment