Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Almost 3 Kilos

Sunday, 17 October 2010

Tommorow is the 18th of October 2010, is originally Rania's expected to born. I'm wondering if things might have been different if i was still pregnant. I could just magine how big my tummy would have been by now.. HaHaHa..

It has been 2 long days that i'm not feeling well. I'm very much sad that i still cannot visit my little Princess Rania. I've been resting at home all this while. But i guess, it is for her own good, i wouldn't want her to be infected by my fever virus. I only come early morning just to drop by to send some milk for her daily feed. I could see her hands waving from far. I could only watch her from a distant, feeling hopeless. Just hoping I will feel better tommorow so that I can go and visit her again. Missing her so much!!

Great news!! Little Princess had gained 165 grams in 2 days!! That is by far the most she had gained to date. Her new weight is now 2.925 kg. Just as Hubby and i expected that she should be almost reaching 3 kg when she reaches her original birth date.
If only she could understand - Little Princess, Mummy and Daddy are so proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment