Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Big Girl's Cot

Tuesday, 19 October 2010

Princess Rania's 18th blogpost:

Hi everyone! How is everyone doing? I have been quite well these days but I know my Mommy has been sick for 2 days! Poor Mommy that she couldn't visit me. I miss her so much that time, missed having our afternoon nap together. But Mommy's back in her normal routine now, keeping me accompanied all day long.

Today was quite a wonderful day for me, my cot has been upgraded to a bigger one. The nurses refered to it as "the master bedroom". HeHe. It feels more spacious now!! I could see Mommy was happy and seemed to be enjoying herself choosing which colour theme would be best to match my new big cot. Until at one point, I just cried out loud, that surely got my Mommy's attention!! HeHeHe. I was weighed today and my new weight is now 2960g. Almost 3 kilos!!

Another great news today was that i had a hearing test and passed the test!! Yeay! I think I had a very busy day, but I enjoyed it a lot especially with Mommy being around. I'm waiting for Daddy to come to spend the day with me too. I miss his voice so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment