Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Mommy Baby Bonding!

Tuesday, 12th October 2010

Princess Rania's 17th Post:

Mommy has been extremely naughty for not updating the blog for the past few days. But i cannot blame her because she had been with me all morning, afternoon and night for the past one week! Mommy has been breastfeeding me most of the time that she is around. I feel much better each day!! Mommy's milk is the best!! For the past week, i have gained about 180g. My current weight is now 2668g!! Yeay!!

I'm really happy that Mommy decided to take the 2-months off from work to spend more time with me. I love having cuddle with Mommy. I just hate it when the cuddle session is over that she had to put me back into the cot. Mommy realized i didn't like it going back to the cot from my grizzly expression, everytime!! Hehe..

Yesterday, i had an eye test, all seemed to be going very well. It is a normal procedure here that any baby who are born prematurely should undergo eyes test. I was told yesterday that my eyes had made a good progress. But my doctor decided that i should still be closely monitored so he scheduled that i do 3 more weekly eye tests. Hopefully i would not have to take any eye treatment, the doctor was confident i wouldn't have to. Amin!

I cannot imagine how fast the time has passed, believe it or not, i've been in the hospital for 96 days!! The nurse is making me a card to celebrate my 100 days at the NICU & SCN. I'm really looking forward to celebrating my 100 days old!! Hope to go home soon and spend more time with Mommy and Daddy, i hope he is coming soon!! Love Mommy and Daddy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment