Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Time Off

Monday, 3 October 2010

I had a long thought for the last couple of weeks, and finally I have decided to take sometime off from my lab work for a while. I just couldn't leave Princess Rania all by herself especially close to the time she is expected to go home. The doctor expected that Rania will go home with oxygen.

Overnight Rania was monitored with an oximtery machine in order to check how much oxygen Rania will need when she gets home. I was pretty nervous to know the outcome of the results, unfortunately the machine broke down in the middle of the night and was not able to record properly.. Hehehe. The nurse said she will put them back on tommorow night, hope it will work this time. Whats exciting about today was that we managed to have 2 full breastfeed session! Yippie.. Rania is improving on her feeding. Well done Princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment