Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Preparation - Going Home

Sunday, 3 October 2010


Since our beloved little Princess Rania will be coming home soon, i have always wanted to get some stuffs to welcome  her home but hardly had the time to do so. Only today, i manage to make some time for shopping, because little Princess was sleeping well.

I bought a nice cool bath tub and other shower items from Target. Couldn't help myself buying another sleepsuits for her, with pink rabbits pictures on it. I love rabbits! I couldn't resist myself because it has rabbits on it! Check out cute pink little undies that I got for her!!. Hehe. Stopped by at Pumpkin Patch too, bought a cute pink dress for her to go out. I also stocked up baby diapers for Rania. Grandma also bought muslin wraps for Rania as well. Thanks Grandma! 

It was a quick shopping but an effective one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment