Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Anniversary Gifts

Tuesday, 15 June 2010

This year, for our third year anniversary, i have received two anniversary cute cards that Hubby sent over by post from Brunei. What is really amazing is that I received it exactly today, which is our anniversary day!! According to Hubby, he sent it about 2 weeks ago, is that coincidence?! I almost cried reading them actually. Thanks hubby.. Please wait for my card too, I hope it will arrive today as well :) The special gift that he has been keeping secret from me was a free one night stay at the Empire Hotel including breakfast and lunch, yippie! I'm really looking forward for that.


Hubby also bought me a touch mobile phone that can do Recitation of Complete Holy Quran in the voices of world top 7 recitors. The beauty of it is that it can show a malay translation while recitation audio is playing. It also comes with prayer times and Qiblah direction. This is a very useful gift especially when baby is around. Thanks hunny, I really appreciate all the surprises! I wish you are here with me, right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment