Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Miniature of My Office (QIMR)

Friday, 4 June 2010

While waiting for my appointment for my baby scan, I went for a walk around the Royal Brisbane Hospital area. I didn't realise that there were plenty of places for me to go about in the area. There was food court, pharmacies, souvenirs shops and post office too. There was this particular area that caught my interest, i saw this aerial view of miniatures of buildings around the hospital area. My office (QIMR) was also a part of it. I took that opportunity to take a photo of it, take a look below, my building where I work everyday, for the next 3 or 4 years  is the tall, yellow one.

QIMR is this yellow tall building in the middle.

Taken from a different angle. QIMR, the most left building.

No comments:

Post a Comment