Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Chicken Sate for Dinner

Tuesday, 1 June 2010

Yesterday, we went to the Garden City to buy some halal chicken from Palmadale Halal Meat Shop. Unfortunately, they were running out of chicken stock. Mum and dad had to drive there today while i was working at school. Mum bought some boneless chicken from the shop.

Tonight, she got a secret plan, which she said would involve boneless chicken  for dinner. She refused to tell me what it was she was going to cook. I was curious and insisted i helped her prepare for it, in doing so, i realised that i might just know what she was going to cook. Because i love making the same dish as well. My guess was right, she was making some fried chicken sate and its sauce!! I made my first fried chicken sate when I was in the UK. Hubby loved it, at that time we were just friends. Mum's recipe was a SUCCESS! Yummy!


No comments:

Post a Comment