Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Butter Milk Chicken

Tuesday, 8 June 2010

Mum and dad went to the Asian Spice Mart Shop, while I was busy working in the lab. Before I went to work, I printed out recipe for Butter Milk Chicken from a website, given by our lovely neighbour, Reny (Thanks Reny!). My dad went through the recipe and bought the items needed such as curry leaves, evaporated milk and some chillies from the shop. Mum made the buttermilk chicken for dinner. I was very excited actually that i had to leave work early to have an early dinner.

In the end, mum did an excellent job with it. It was yummy! Quite close to the one that I had in one of the restaurants in Brunei. Thanks Mum, love you so much! In Brunei, normally, if I had a craving for it, Hubby and I will go to the Mall Gadong Food Court and order it from Excellent Taste. A bit pricy, but they make the best butter chicken. Check out this website for the recipe, http://f00d-for-thought.blogspot.com/2006/05/buttermilk-chicken-tph-style.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment