Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Baby Shopping

Saturday, 12 June 2010



Weather is quite cold today! 15 deg C during day time! When I woke up this morning, I completely wrapped myself up in my blanket. I had to wear least 2 layers of pyjamas for sleepwear and sweaters even in side the house. I made use of the sweaters that Hubby sent earlier. Great timing indeed!!

Today, my parents and I went out to DFO retail outlet shop (near Brisbane airport). Every shop in Brisbane is currently having a big sale. Some of the shops here have really nice nursery set collections to suit what ever theme you'd like.

My main target today was to buy some stuffs for our precious baby. Managed to get a couple of beanie, socks and hand mitts from the Pumpkin Patch. Mum, when we got home said we would need more socks as 3 pair is not enough. I was tempted to buy all the cute clothes in the shop. But we already bought a lot of baby's clothes from the UK last year. What we need more now is the big big stuffs such as baby cots (1 for parents house, 1 for our house), sheets and blankets, bath tub, push or bouncy chair, water proof mats, big towels, strollers, car seats, bottle warmers, bottle sterilisers, the list goes on and on, i don't think i'd be able to list out all of them. We'd probably buy some of these items here but definitely mostly would be from Brunei. Anyway, can't wait for hubby to get here and get busy shopping for more baby stuffs!!

Take a look at the photo from our shopping today! I deliberately converted the coloured photo into black and white to hide the gender identity of the baby for the time being. That wouldn't stop any of you to make a guess.. what are your guesses?? I'd be interested to know what you guys think.. leave your say in the chatter box.. If you were clever, you would make use of the cartoon and the type of design in the stuffs.. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment