Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Lunch with Brunei Medic Grads

Wednesday, 9 June 2010

Jeh Wen and Ben were graduates from the PAPRSB (Pengiran Anak Puteri Rahidah Sa'adatul Bolkiah) Institute of Health Science, UBD. They used to be my students during my time as a lecturer in the UBD. There are now medical students at the University of Queensland. Today, they were having their rotation at the Royal Brisbane Hospital (RBH). We had lunch together at the RBH food court. I seldom see them so we actually had to plan this meal in advance. We had seafood sandwiches at the Subway restaurant. We all ordered the same type of sandwhich. Yummy!! The meal comes with two colourful cookies each meal. I really love the cookies!! It really reminds of me of Millies Cookies that hubby and I used to love in the UK :) Anyway, it was fun catching up with them. We updated each other on what we've been doing in Brisbane. They seemed to be enjoying themselves here. Fun hanging out with them. Hope to see them again in the future!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment