Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

World Cup 2010

Friday, 11 June 2010


Big thumbs up to South Africa with FIFA World Cup 2010 Opening Ceremony - South Africa have done a fantastic job. Really amazing opening!! Mixed emotions, excitement and thrilled!! I'm not really a soccer fan, but being one of the millions of soccer fans and viewers wtinessing the said biggest world event of the month is a previledge. I enjoyed watching many different colourful spectators and performers. Great performances by the South African nations. Well done!! Now, i'm looking forward to watch the matches especially South Korea's. I don't think they are going to win the cup, i just enjoyed watching them playing - they are agile and full of colours in terms of skills. I think this year's winner will be either Argentina or Brazil. That is just my opinion. Enjoy the full LIVE coverage of World Cup matches!!

No comments:

Post a Comment