Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Love is passion..

Tuesday, 15 June 2010

Love is passion!!

Today, exactly three years ago is our biggest day in our lives, the day of our union, our wedding day! Love is what made us decide to share every joys and my sorrows together! Together, we believe we can accomplish the life we both dream of living. I have made a compilation, tribute to our marriage, photos of the main events of our wedding.


I have also made a special poem for my lovely Hubby!

My Dear,
I have never felt this happiness before
I thanked God (Allah) for giving me a very special Gift
Of which diamonds and rings will never replace...
That is you..

My Love,
I am loving you more
Each day that has passed..
Even more than you could ever imagine..

My Heart,
I promise you will all my heart..
My feelings to you will never change
I feel grateful that I have you by my side
To share, care and cherish..
Finally...

My Dear Husband,
Married to you...
Is the best thing that had ever happened to me
And I would like to wish you..
Happy 3rd Year Anniversary..
I Love You Sooo Much!

No comments:

Post a Comment